Monday, October 27, 2008

SALE OF YOUR OWN MERCHANDISE

I am going to be setting up tables for you to make a few dollars while cropping and having fun. I am sure no one wouldn't mind making some money.

Please bring in what ever items you do not use anymore and want to get rid of. This way you can have room for the new stuff. Good thinking uh! I have a few friends that would tell me to take my own advise. Hey I try to get rid of my stuff at times. But it sure is hard!

Anyways please put your name and price on your items. You will recieve the profit minus 10 percent which is going to be donated to the Multiple Sclerosis Society.

So hurry start now, as the holidays are coming up so quickly and by the time they are over, you will need room I am sure in your craft rooms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't be talking about me would you - :)